Leading Organisation ->
OVERVIEW AND NEEDS ASSESSMENT :
The MOOW Online Platform will be the digital space where all MOOW learnings, collaborations and interactions will take place. It will also function to promote MOOW as a concept and to disseminate MOOWrelated information and results. Together with the MOOW Guidelines and Playbook (PR1), the Platform will constitute the MOOW Framework, a complete and ready-to-use package of concept/implementation guides, didactic tools and technical solutions. The MOOW Online Platform is the key element of the whole project—it will serve as the vehicle for MOOW implementation and a showcase for the MOOW model and the entire MOOW movement. The Platform will be developed as a template (files to be installed) that universities could fill with content, customise, set up and run on their servers. The partners decided that the Platform will not duplicate the functions of existing and readily available project/team management online platforms (Microsoft Teams, Google Workspace), but will rather be used in conjunction with them. The Platform will be built in English, allowing MOOW teams to add local languages using the developer’s guidelines. This approach will reduce technical complexity and lower development/deployment costs, while adding to the MOOW project’s scalability and sustainability. The MOOW Platform will consist of (subject to finalisation during the implementation stage):
- MOOW Agenda – a section detailing the MOOW concept, current theme, program, participants, learning/coworking opportunities and rules
- MOOW Bootcamp – a dedicated space for students, teachers, developers, entrepreneurs and others to meet, learn, co-create and exchange perspectives in a well-structured and moderated collaboration process
- MOOW Results – a presentation of the product ideas or/and prototypes (MVPs) developed during the MOOW Bootcamp
- MOOW Talks – a space for general public events (online lectures, panel discussions, workshops) aiming at raising general awareness on the MOOW topic
- MOOW Resources – a repository of MOOW documents and tools, including the Guidelines, Playbook, Platform template
- MOOW Movement – a dedicated page showcasing MOOWs hosted by other institutions, their main results and contact persons along with calls for upcoming MOOWs (this section will be updated automatically as part of the MOOW template) The Platform will be tested and validated in full during the two Pilot MOOWs (PR4, PR5), whereas Platform-related activities will be embedded into the University Staff Workshops (PR3) to facilitate immersive learning.
TARGET GROUPS :
- Bootcamp participants (students, educators, entrepreneurs, digital product innovators and developers)
- attendees at MOOW Talks events (general public, individuals related to the university or the community, experts and anyone else interested in the topic)
- a wider group of stakeholders interested in leveraging MOOW outputs.
INNOVATION, IMPACT AND TRANSFERABILITY :
The proposed template solution has been chosen to maximise the project’s impact, scalability and transferability. It will allow universities to be flexible in developing and implementing their MOOWs. The Platform design is not linked to any specific theme, yet it is strategically structured to engage diverse groups of participants with varying levels of expertise, experience, participation and engagement.
Result Languages :
Result Media :
Website , Interactive Resource
“The information and views set out in this web-site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the European Union. Neither the European Union institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.”
SaturnWP WordPress Theme
Designed by vectorjuice, starline and pikisuperstar / Freepik | Icons by Icons8