Leading Organisation ->
OVERVIEW AND NEEDS ASSESSMENT :
To ensure high-quality organisation and smooth execution of the pilot MOOWs (PR4 and PR5), partners will create a University Staff Training Pack, which will be used during University Staff Workshop to upskill MOOW organisers from each participating university. Given that MOOW is a novel concept, university staff involved in the organisation and rollout of pilot MOOWs will benefit from additional training. The development and pilot testing of the Training Pack is the primary outcome of the Project’s upskilling phase, which occurs logically after the development phase (MOOW Framework) but prior to the implementation phase (two pilot MOOWs). This sequence has been designed to achieve a synergy effect: Workshop activities will include tasks that the participants need to complete in preparation for the first pilot MOOW. In turn, the Workshop will make use of the newly created elements of the Online Platform prior to its full launch, allowing for any necessary fine-tuning. The main objectives of the University Staff Training Pack:
– To upskill university staff involved in the design and execution of pilot MOOWs in key areas (planning, budgeting, marketing, online event management, Bootcamp moderation)
– To ensure highquality planning and execution of the two pilot MOOWs; this is critical for MOOW image and its future growth as a movement
– To promote the Project and its outcomes by engaging university staff in the creation of the inaugural MOOWs
– To gather input from university staff in order to update and improve the MOOW Guidelines, Playbook, and Online Platform
The Training Pack will be piloted in both face-to-face and online versions:
– In preparation for the first MOOW, 15 selected university staff will attend a pilot Workshop in Muenster, organised by ACEEU
– In preparation for the second MOOW, an online version of the workshop will be made available to new members of the organising teams for selftraining.
The online version of the Workshop will be released as a MOOC course, adding to the Project’s dissemination and sustainability. The Training Pack and the Workshop will address a variety of topics essential for effective preparation, organisation, and implementation of MOOWs, including:
– Theme selection and program development
– Activity planning and budgeting
– Student/teacher/speaker/expert/guest engagement
– Partner and stakeholder relations
– Marketing, communication and outreach
– Turning MOOW outputs into impacts
– Addressing tech issues, digital resilience
Along with improving university staff’s organisational and management skills, the training will equip participants to develop, mediate, and help MOOW Bootcamp. Enhancing this element is essential for the main objective of a MOOW – idea generation, prototyping and implementation in a digital collaborative environment.
TARGET GROUPS :
University Staff Training Pack and workshops will target individuals who take central roles in the organisation and execution of pilot MOOWs and MOOW actions. Workshop participants may represent various university units, including academic departments, research centres, business incubators, lifelong learning centres, IT departments, external relations and marketing teams. If external stakeholders are expected to take a major role in the preparation and running of a MOOW, their representatives will be advised to take the online Workshop.
INNOVATION, IMPACT AND TRANSFERABILITY :
The Training Pack and the Workshop will be used in preparation for MOOWs; hence their innovative aspects and impact are intrinsically linked to those of the MOOW as a concept. Universities may use key approaches and the Training Pack to develop similar staff training activities to foster cross-unit collaboration in digital education, event management and other areas.
Result Languages :
Result Media :
Text , Website , Event
“The information and views set out in this web-site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the European Union. Neither the European Union institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.”
SaturnWP WordPress Theme
Designed by vectorjuice, starline and pikisuperstar / Freepik | Icons by Icons8